Saturday, July 9, 2011

医生说。。。

thought that after the medical report was good enuff, everything shd be ok. not until today i went for the detail check-up for my pap smear, and heard the possibility of my infection. Dr Delaila (my gynae) told me, she will do the pap smear again for me, with detail test, this virus called HPV, which i am infected wif, according to Dr, if is harmless,i just need to be on medication to clear it off, but if it's harmful, it could be celvix cancer. I was a lil doomed that time...but have to be positive, and i believe i will be fine. Just will wait for the next appointment end of this month to see the results.

Went to gastroentologist as well,Dr Tan, same sickness again, reflux again, but dun have to go for endoscopic yet. he put me on medication and see if i recover. if my situation remains the same or got worse, then i will have to go for the endoscopic. All fav food banned,liquor banned..... :(

The most painful part of all...my pocket!! this trip of check-up cost me RM 921!!!! must faster claim back from company de.....

i did not plan to tell him the results,not actually results too,coz the report is not out... so,just treat it as nothing, wait till report is out oni decide whether to tell him or not.... 1.i din want him to worry. 2. he shd not know if in case i'm really diagnosed,coz i will go thru this myself....

我不想他为我难过,却做不了什么,他一定会很难受。。。不知道,对他会比较好。。。他就可以好好的过他的生活。虽然,我是很想他陪在我身边,可是我知道不可能。。。我在想。如果到时候结果出来时,真的中招了。。。我会如何?我该如何?我想到的第一件事,就是,我真的不能有他的孩子了。。。这辈子再也生不到了。我既然会担心这一个,会为这件事而难过,而不是因为我的病。。。哈,我到底在想什么啊?哎呀,啦,自己吓自己!!

No comments:

Post a Comment